Saturday, June 5, 2010

Half a year

How has it already been 6 months since my little ball of joy came into our lives? And yet, strangely, part of me feel like I can't believe she's only been in my life for 6 months (well + 9 months in the belly but you know what I mean.) I will warn you there were so many cute pictures during the 6 month photo shoot that I am bombarding you with pictures... you have been warned. She's still only rolled over about 3 times (that I've seen anyways) and she can't quite sit up on her own just yet. She likes to take her sweet time I guess. No rush! She's still sleeping through the night and her naps are hit or miss so she keeps her mama very busy during the day! I don't want to say she's brought so much happiness to our lives because it's not like we didn't already have so much to be happy about, but she has brought more joy than I could have ever imagined possible.

Tried to get her to sit up but she's not quite there yet. At least with no support.

She's really sturdy though if there's some support!

Her blank stares say so much!


"Yeah I'm cute... deal with it!"




GQ baby pose




happy girl!




get a load of those chubby cheeks and legs!




The prettiest eyes I've ever seen... and it's not just because I'm her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment