Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life update

In case you were wondering what's new with us since I've been somewhat of an M.I.A. blogger recently here goes:
I'm still doing weight watchers although with everything else we have going on I promised myself I would get started because I was tired of being large and not so in charge after having Farrah, but not go over the top and be too stressed about losing a lot of weight quickly. I just wanted some guidelines and some accountability.
Here is a picture from my wedding 10/08



And here I am Easter of this year



Not quite where I want to be. And for some reason at my wedding I felt like I was nowhere near where I wanted to be with my weight and now here I am wishing I was back to that weight. I started weight watchers a couple months ago and have lost 8 lbs. Not bad considering I really haven't been exercising on purpose (aka carrying Farrah around and going up and down the stairs all day long.) It's going to be a slow process and I guess I'm ok with that... just wish I had more clothes I could fit into!
Abe got a job for the summer since he obviously won't be teaching. He will be working in the office at the DJ company he DJ's for on the weekends. I'm really excited about this because I know how much he loves that company and the people that work there and although I know he's not an office kind of guy or a 9-5 kind of guy he will make an exception for this company because they're fabulous! If you're in the Bay area look them up www.djay.com
We're staying positive that things will turn around and teachers will be in demand again but it's nice to know that he has this job as a Plan B.
I am still working it with my Mary Kay business ;) I can't wait to put Farrah's car seat in my new Chevy Malibu that I will be done qualifying for in a couple months! Not to mention I can't wait to go to the dealership for my car party with my team to pick up my free car and just sit in it and stare at it. That will be a great day.... until then I should get back to work ;) Check me out at www.marykay.com/kristaperry
Ok I guess I'm done shamelessly plugging both of our businesses ;) Here's a cute pic of Farrah in here Polo dress... what a fashionista!























5 comments:

  1. I think you are beautiful and I am so proud of you an abriel. you guys are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. KP you look like a hot country singer in that wedding pic! Perhaps it's the sassy arm pose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy- I get the sassy arm part but how do I look like a country singer? What exactly does a country singer look like? Not sure how that applies haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know.... i just thought of a country signer like carrie underwood when i saw that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie Underwood... I'll take it! I <3 her! I <3 U2! (I mean you not the band)

    ReplyDelete